Omeida Language College is a private college located in the famous and beautiful town of Yangshuo, Guilin, southeast China. It was founded in 2001 and is becoming the biggest, most reputable language school in Yangshuo now. Omeida provides intensive language training to Chinese and overseas students. Omeida makes efforts guarantee students total English environment. Students, either in lower levels or high ones, are required to speak English ONLY at Omeida College. Courses are mainly conducted by experienced native English teachers. Each class has a limited small number of 8-12student. With these efforts and good environment, students can make a rapid progress here. They tell their friends, colleagues and relatives to study here. Omeida won a good name in China. Students come from all over China. Gradually, some students in Southeast Asia also came to learn English here such as Korean, Taiwanese, people from Hong Kong and Japanese.
Yangshuo is an ideal place for studying and teaching. Many teachers choose to teach here for its fresh air, clean water and friendly people. The transportation is very convenient. The scenery is unbelievable beautiful. Things are cheap. Life here is relaxing and very comfortable. There is a street called, Xie Jie (West Street), with scales of west bars, cafés, restaurants and shops.
Omeida takes an active part in cultural and art exchanges with various organizations domestic and overseas. It assists teachers with visas, food, accommodation, salaries, medical care, living expenses etc. while they are studying or teaching here. Many teachers had a great time here.
Lastest Jobs & News at Omeida
- 14 short-term teachers needed for Summer Classes 2015 - 2014-09-29
- Give out all you've got----tug of war in May 2014 - 2014-09-29
- Study and Enjoy life in Omeida - 2014-09-17
- An artistic explore----- visit the art house - 2014-08-06
- 2 Marketing staff needed at Omeida Chinese Academy - 2014-07-30
- I'm unwilling to say goodbye - 2014-07-03
- VOLUNTEER PROGRAM - 2014-05-26
- unmissable cocktail party - 2014-04-16