Omeida Language College is a private college located in the famous and beautiful town of Yangshuo, Guilin, southeast China. It was founded in 2001 and is becoming the biggest, most reputable language school in Yangshuo now. Omeida provides intensive language training to Chinese and overseas students. Omeida makes efforts guarantee students total English environment. Students, either in lower levels or high ones, are required to speak English ONLY at Omeida College. Courses are mainly conducted by experienced native English teachers. Each class has a limited small number of 8-12student. With these efforts and good environment, students can make a rapid progress here. They tell their friends, colleagues and relatives to study here. Omeida won a good name in China. Students come from all over China. Gradually, some students in Southeast Asia also came to learn English here such as Korean, Taiwanese, people from Hong Kong and Japanese.
Yangshuo is an ideal place for studying and teaching. Many teachers choose to teach here for its fresh air, clean water and friendly people. The transportation is very convenient. The scenery is unbelievable beautiful. Things are cheap. Life here is relaxing and very comfortable. There is a street called, Xi Jie (West Street), with scales of west bars, cafés, restaurants and shops.
Omeida takes an active part in cultural and art exchanges with various organizations domestic and overseas. It assists teachers with visas, food, accommodation, salaries, medical care, living expenses etc. while they are studying or teaching here. Many teachers had a great time here.
Lastest Jobs & News at Omeida
- 20 short-term teachers needed for Summer Classes 2016 - 2016-05-03
- A trip to tea plantation - 2016-05-11
- Monthly Star Student in the month of March - 2016-04-12
- Star Students in the month of October - 2016-03-31
- 2 short-term kindergarten techer2 needed since July,2016 - 2016-02-26
- Monthly Star Student in December - 2016-01-29
- The sight under the feet - 2015-10-27
- star students in September - 2015-10-22