- Teach small classes of 4-12 (adult) students per class.
- 3-4 hours face-to-face teaching a day, 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- Motivate students to improve their English skills (particularly verbal, reading, and writing skills)
- NATIVE English speakers
- Business and/or teaching experience is preferred
- Responsible for effective teaching
- Passionate, hospitable, patient, and flexible
- Competitive pay in the district
- Paid accommodation 10-20 mins walking from the school
- Traditional Chinese food at the school canteen,about USD 1/meal
- Paid electricity & water
- Visa application assistance
- Free airport pick-up from Guilin
- Free school activities and weekend trips
- High-value ESL teaching training and experience
- Chinese language partner
Why you will love Omeida!
1. Personable Teaching Environment: Small class sizes (between 4 to 12 students, adult) maximize the learning value for our students. This allows our teachers to maintain stronger relationships with students in better understanding the progression of learning throughout their English journey.
2. Work-Life Balance: Teachers at Omeida enjoy a quality of life that is best described as "peaceful" and "relaxing". Yangshuo is well-connected to the rest of mainland China, presenting the opportunity for additional exploration within one of the most dynamic countries.
3. Natural Beauty: Yangshuo is a gem of natural beauty within China. Many of our teachers enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities Yangshuo offers, including rock-climbing, hiking, and cycling.
4. Vibrant International Community: Teachers at Omeida come from all around the world that creates an international community that is integral to the mission of Omeida. Enjoy the blend of eastern and western cultures at the historic West Street.
Education & Teaching
8 months ago